Orders are accepted by phone, fax, mail, or e-mail.
All orders should contain the following information to help facilitate the ordering process:
- The name of the Company
- The name of the person who is placing the order
- The street address for shipment
- Invoice address if different from the ship to address
- Contact information: telephone number and e-mail address
- Purchase Order number
- Preferred method of shipment, and your courier account number
- Product: description, part number, lot number, volume and any specific instructions
All prices are quoted in US dollars and are subject to change. Please inquire about setting up Standing Orders.
Methods of Payment:
- You can prepay by check drawn on a US Bank.
- Payment by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard).
- We can advise you of an estimate of the charges and you can wire payment to our account. Please contact us for specific information.
- Payment terms are mostly net 30 days from the date of the invoice (with approved credit).
- Once an account is established, payment is due on each order as listed above.
- NTB-A will add state sales tax for invoices to CA, IA, IN, and ME.
- If you have a tax exempt number, include that with your order.
- Prior credit approval is required on all orders.
INCO Shipping Terms: EX WORKS, from NTB-A place of shipment.
Freight charges can be prepaid and added to the invoice or we can charge shipping costs directly to your carrier number. We ship DHL, Federal Express or by UPS, unless other arrangements are made.
Shipments of Samples
Reasonable sample quantities as determined by seller are complimentary for customers who purchase bulk product. Buyer is reponsible to pay for the cost of sample delivery including shipping, export documendation charges, taxes, and customs duties.
We require that you provide us with the appropriate regulations and documents required by your government for the import of animal based products.
Nittobo America Inc. cannot accept returns without our preapproval. NTB-A will document approval by issuing a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA#) and provide this information to you.
Seller expressly warrants that the bulk product sold by the seller herein substantially conforms to the sample previously inspected and approved by the Buyer. The warranty set forth herein is conditioned upon proper storage and maintenance in accordance with applicable written recommendations of Nittobo America Inc. Seller makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, warranties as to description, quality, productiveness, merchantability or fitnessfor any partcular use or purpose.
NITTOBO AMERICA INC terms and conditions
See our full terms and conditions.